Cook Chill is the process of packing products into bags at or above 74°C before sealing and crash cooling to below 4°C within 4 hours
- Reduce operating costs including labour by 35% or more
- Improve product yield buy up to 30%
- Prepare food in bulk quantities to maintain freshness
- Food on demand vs. Cook and serve
- Consistent taste and quality
Cook Chill suits any production from start-up to mass production. Journey below through the process to learn more. Chances are you have 95% of the equipment you need to get started!
We supply everything for the Cook Chill process. COOK, FILL, CHILL